Event date: Sunday 25 February 2018
To enter online, click the button above
This also applies if you wish to create or join a community team
This also applies if you wish to purchase merchandise
You can also enter at one of the public registrations (click here for details)
Bib Collection: click here for details
- ~ Accurate courses (IAAF / AIMS measurement process used)
- ~ Customised medal for ALL finishers (see right)
- ~ Bib-chip timing for ALL events (start and finish timing mats)
- ~ Aid stations with sports drink, water and lollies
- ~ FREE post event sandwiches, fruit, lollies, cordial and more (part of entry fee)
- ~ FREE massage available (gold coin donation appreciated)
- ~ FREE baggage holding areas
- ~ Cyclist event leaders, friendly volunteers and a welcoming, thriving regional community
- ~ Excellent range of prizes and giveaways, totaling more than $12,000 and including $3,600 cash for top 3 in the Marathon, Half Marathon & 10km events.
- ~ Customised finisher certificate downloadable from results website.
|Entry Type:|| Super Early Bird
6pm to 10pm
|10km Run or Walk||$24||$30||$35||$40||$45|
|5km Run or Walk||$24||$25||$30||$35||$40|
|2km Primary School Students`||$15||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|2km accompanying parents^||$5||$5||$5||$5||$10|
|# Rates apply based on when payment is made, not when entry is submitted.
~ Online entries close midnight on Wednesday 21 February 2018.
` The first child in any family is $15, with subsequent children at $10 each (schools and public registrations only. All online registrations are $15).
^ Parent / carers do not receive chip timing or finisher medal.
" Postage is optional and is paid only once per address regardless of the number of bibs and/or shirts to be sent. No postage after 31 January 2018.
NOTE: The prices above are fully inclusive (ie no additional credit card or service fees are payable). Those charges also include GST.
NOTE: There are NO on the day entries. Last entries will be taken between 10am and 2pm on Saturday 24 February at the start / finish area (rear of Wangaratta Showgrounds complex).
|Tech-Shirt||$32 - High quality, nice fitting, CoolMAX technical fabric. See below for design & sizing.
Available for mailout (additional fee) or collection from mid-December 2017. Contact us if you require further details.
100% polyester, CoolMAX technical running fabric. Each year we have had a colour to match an event starting with the marathon. We're up to the 2km event and so the 2018 colour is bright yellow. Makes sense to us! Below is an approximate illustration of the final design:
Size chart (cm):