Event date: Sunday 25 February 2018
To enter online, click the button above
This also applies if you wish to create or join a community team
This also applies if you wish to purchase merchandise
You can also enter at one of the public registrations (click here for details)
Bib Collection: click here for details
- ~ Accurate courses (IAAF / AIMS measurement process used)
- ~ Customised medal for ALL finishers (see right)
- ~ Bib-chip timing for ALL events (start and finish timing mats)
- ~ Aid stations with sports drink, water and lollies
- ~ FREE post event sandwiches, fruit, lollies, cordial and more (part of entry fee)
- ~ FREE massage available (gold coin donation appreciated)
- ~ FREE baggage holding areas
- ~ Cyclist event leaders, friendly volunteers and a welcoming, thriving regional community
- ~ Excellent range of prizes and giveaways, totaling more than $12,000 and including $3,600 cash for top 3 in the Marathon, Half Marathon & 10km events.
- ~ Customised finisher certificate downloadable from results website.
|Entry Type:|| Super Early Bird
6pm to 10pm
|10km Run or Walk||$24||$30||$35||$40||$45|
|5km Run or Walk||$24||$25||$30||$35||$40|
|2km Primary School Students`||$15||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|2km accompanying parents^||$5||$5||$5||$5||$10|
|# Rates apply based on when payment is made, not when entry is submitted.
~ Online entries close midnight on Wednesday 21 February 2018.
` The first child in any family is $15, with subsequent children at $10 each (schools and public registrations only. All online registrations are $15).
^ Parent / carers do not receive chip timing or finisher medal.
" Postage is optional and is paid only once per address regardless of the number of bibs and/or shirts to be sent. No postage after 9 February 2018.
NOTE: The prices above are fully inclusive (ie no additional credit card or service fees are payable). Those charges also include GST.
NOTE: There are NO on the day entries. Last entries will be taken between 10am and 3pm on Saturday 24 February at the start / finish area (rear of Wangaratta Showgrounds complex).
|Tech-Shirt||$32 - High quality, nice fitting, CoolMAX technical fabric. See below for design & sizing.
Available for mailout (additional fee) or collection from mid-December 2017. Contact us if you require further details.
100% polyester, CoolMAX technical running fabric. Each year we have had a colour to match an event starting with the marathon. We're up to the 2km event and so the 2018 colour is bright yellow. Makes sense to us!
Size chart (cm):