Some primary schools have agreed to support the 2018 event circulating entry forms and collecting student payments. Full details of the dates applicable to each school can be obtained through the school. If your school is not participating directly, then entry must be made via the website.
• Any 2km entry forms must be returned to your school office with payment by 16/2/2018.
• Students can also enter online at www.wangarattamarathon.com.au/entry/ until online entries close midnight on Wednesday 21 February 2018.
• Last Public Registration – Saturday 24/2/2018 (new registrations will be taken). Details HERE
Event bib collection:
• At last Public Registration – Saturday 24/2/2018 (new registrations will be taken). Details HERE, or
• Sunday 25/2/2018 (event day) at the Start/Finish (Kennel Club behind the Showgrounds).
NOTE: Entries will be taken on the day in the 2km Primary Challenge only. Higher fees apply ($20 per child, $10 per accompanying parent / carer.) No new entries will be taken in other events.
Full rules for the primary school challenge are available HERE